In this class, we direct our attention within and discover the beliefs that we have accepted precisely because of the family we were born in to. This is a class where, by letting go of beliefs that no longer serve us, we come to better know, recognize, and accept ourselves, and to lead a freer existence. In short, we become more able to completely love and accept ourselves, and in this way we come to know ourselves of beings of light.
This class explores how, through better understanding, the beliefs and programs of family and ancestors-we can free ourselves of various obligations and duties that were never ours to begin with, and formulate a new set of identify and direction in life based on our own true goals and aspirations. This class applied the basic tools of Thetahealing to address a host of issues related to family. In the process a number of innovative exercises are introduced. Areas of focus include:
- clearing of resentments, obligations, duties, rejections, vows, contracts towards one’s parents
- identifying energetic patterns in one’s family and clearing family issues
- integration with the higher self
- recollecting one’s attention in having been born into this world, and in choosing one’s particular family
- acknowledging the positive traits in your ancestors and family
This class became a Thetahealing elective in summer of 2013 and was designed by Reiko and Daniel Samos.